- Turquoise Oriental Necklace. Featuring Striking Turquoise Crystal (gemstone) Donut pendant wrapped in Vintaj Gingko leaf Filigree, Vintaj Bangalore connector and lovely Vintaj Oriental Toggle Clasp.
- I have wrapped a lovely Turquoise Natural crystal Donut pendant in Vintaj Gingko Filigree, finishing with a buffing to bring out the gold highlights of the natural brass. The beads are a mixture; featuring five 10mm turquoise natural crystal (gemstone) beads, melon Bohemian (Czech) glass beads and peacock venetian style lampwork beads. The clasp is a lovely Oriental Vintaj toggle clasp which I have incorporated to the front of the design. The necklace is entirely made from Vintaj Natural Brass elements.
- The leaf of the ginkgo tree, Ginkgo biloba, is a symbolic motif much used in Art Nouveau designs. It has it’s origins in Oriental Art and in mythology it is “the tree of life”, the leaf, symbolic of love, hope and longevity.Turquoise is symbolic of the sky, Native Americans called turquoise the “sky stone” believing it brought the energy of the sky down to earth. Medicine men kept the stones in their sacred bundles because they believed they possessed magical powers of healing. It is thought that the wearing of turquoise amulets and jewelry promotes health and happiness and provides protection from negative entities.
- Vintaj natural brass is Eco- Friendly and Made in the U.S.A. Natural Brass is solid brass made up of 85% copper and 15% zinc. It is nickel and lead free.
- Designed and made by Rose & Co.
- Length of necklace: 16 inches.
- Size of Turquoise & Vintaj Gingko Filigree pendant: 38 x 38 mm